Taking every precaution to ensure our children stay safe.
Dear Valued parent,
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding through this time. We miss each and every one of you and can’t wait to welcome you all back to the Academy!
Before the school is reopened, we’d like to make you aware of our new processes and procedures moving forward. These protocols will help ensure safety for all children, instructors and staff members. We understand that this will be a learning process for all and ask that you bear with us as we implement these changes.
Standard of School & Safety
• For the time being, the academy will now be a drop-off only facility.
• Each Student will be given a lamented sign with their name. This is to be placed on the dashboard of the car dropping them off
• EKA Staff will be at the Academy entrance to check temperature and PPE. Arrival Procedures Upon arrival, children's temperatures will be checked with a thermometer. If students display any cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 they will not be allowed in the school. Staff members and instructors will also be temperature- checked before shifts.
• Masks are required as well as use of hand sanitizer upon entering.
• The lobby and reception area will be occupied under strict social distance of 6ft between all individuals.
Class Dismissal & Pickup
• Classes will end 15 minutes early to allow time for an efficient dismissal of each student to their appropriate guardian pick up outside.
• Each room will be dismissed separately, and children will be called through our radio system as their guardian vehicle arrives in the parking lot. EKA parking lot staff will identify the pick-up vehicles and relay back to the staff inside for dismissal.
Room Capacity & Attendance
• In accordance with social distancing recommendations, class sizes and room capacities will be reduced.
• Students must be pre-registered for classes in order to attend.
Heightened Cleaning Processes
• All high-touch surfaces disinfected after every class, from the handle on the front door to instructor and student equipment.
• Frequent deep cleaning of the class rooms and all school spaces will occur several times a week, including disinfecting of all surfaces.
Communication with Staff
• If you'd like to speak with staff and management regarding any questions or account related matters, an appointment must be scheduled in advance.
• Communication via phone or email is preferred in order to adhere to social distancing.
We are taking every precautionary measure to keep our school family safe and will be adhering to the guidelines set by state and local government officials.
While there is no way to predict what the future holds, the best way we can prepare is to respond and evolve as the situation develops. We want to continue to be a safe place for our children and staff.